Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 11 - Return to the Snow


Because of Adeline's new found love for the cold fluffiness that is snow, today when Jeremy got home from work we braved the cold again. I will say that bundling her up is not the most fun task in the world. I don't know if she just hates it or if she is so anxious to get outside that she can't stand the process of putting 4 layers on. Maybe it is a little bit of both. Either way, it's adorable to watch her eyes twinkle when she is outside looking around at the winter wonderland. Everything feels new through those eyes.

2 comments:

  1. I love the snow pictures and I think you're an amazing mom for dressing her in 4 layers! Jonah's lucky if I put his pants on! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will be an outdoor Adventurer

    ReplyDelete